Today makes Day 23 of a 30 day writing challenge I gave myself. After a year of working for others I knew I’d need major discipline to start working for myself again.
I will write everyday, it doesn’t matter how that looks just that I write.
It’s really that simple. So what I have I accomplished in 23 days following this single goal?
- I have made an entry everyday in my writing journal
- I have begun plotting a new series
- I have written ______k words in Finding Ryder
- I have plotted some on Book 4 of the Knight Series
- I have email a monthly newsletter
- I have blogged each Tuesday
- I have signed on and posted on FB daily Monday-Friday
I feel like I’m moving forward and making progress. I’m setting habits for myself to keep me motivated and on track as I take back my writing career that I dearly love. Amazingly too without much effort into marketing yet I have even seen a slight increase in my sales and free reads on Kindle unlimited.
It’s truly amazing what happens when you set a simple goal and work it everyday. So I ask you what is your goal? what is it that you want? leave me a comment I want to hear from each of you.